Jméno společnosti:BEIJING DEMINA PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD Tel 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265 E-mailem:[email protected] Adresa: No.1034, Building A, Hongfu Science Park, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, 102209, Beijing, China
Safety Operation Procedures OF PP-60N Universal Drill Grinding Machine
Machine Features OF PP-60N universal drill grinding
The wheel frame mechanism is flexible and can adjust in two dimensions. The headframe can be rotated in both directions and has an international standard 50-gauge hole for easy installation of various tools and fixtures. The table is supported on a preloaded ball guide for smooth and precise operation. The worktable can hydraulically be driven by manual or stepless speed regulation.
Scope of application OF PP-60N universal drill grinding machine
PP-60N universal drill grinding machine suitable for sharpening high-speed steel, carbide or other material tools. As well as grinding outer circles, flat grooves and forming surfaces. If equipped with special accessories, it can also grind various gears, worm gear hobs, forming knives, ball-end milling cutters, twist drills, cone reamer and so on.
Operating procedure OF Universal drill grinding machine
1. The universal drill grinder should securely fix with bolts. Keep it upright and do not overturn it. The road should boring and tidy, safe, dredging, ventilated, and excellent in light. The power cords should not surround by each other. Keep away from high temperature and oily and vulnerable places.
2. Before starting the universal drill grinder, please read the machine manual carefully and familiarize yourself with the machine structure, each handle function. The transmission smooth system and the safe operation specifications before operating the machine.
3. power plugs and socket equipment should strong and reliable, excellent contact. Stop the power plug of non-electrical professional machine tools, stop non-professional equipment and repair the electrical system of the machine tool.
4. Before use, check whether the voltage and frequency of the equipment's power supply are consistent with the motor nameplate requirements.
5. Before operating the machine, you should check the reliability of the electrical system maintenance grounding. You should check the reliability of the electrical system maintenance grounding.
6. It is necessary to lock the handle that should lock in the universal drill grinder before the operation. The workpiece should firmly clamp. The workpiece should firmly clamp before starting the machine. Before starting the grinding machine, fix the wheel guard and remove the wrench and other things left on the machine.
7. Before servicing and repairing the machine, be sure to plug the machine power first. After acknowledging the safety, before you can maintain and repair the machine, you must first plug the machine power supply and acknowledge the safety before proceeding.
8. Before turning on the power, make sure that the machine switch is in the off position. When the operation is finished or temporarily disconnected. Before turning on the power, ensure that the machine switch is in the off position. When the operation ends or temporarily detaches, please turn off the machine smoothly. Power switch; please turn off the machine power switch.
9. In the case of faults and abnormal sounds in the operation, the machine power supply should be blocked immediately. And the cause of the machine tool should block. The machine tool should faulty and abnormally sounded. The machine power should block immediately, the cause should check, and the machine can restart.
Maintenance Universal drill grinding machine
1. You must first read the instructions, familiar with the structure of the machine. The functions of each handle, the transmission, and the lubrication system. In order to operate the device better.
2. Add lubricant to the lubrication instructions of the machine before using the equipment.
3. Before using the drill grinder, check whether the locking parts are clamped. Check whether the grinding wheel rack lifting system and the worktable movement and electrical equipment are normal.
4. When using PP-60N universal drill grinding machine, select the appropriate grinding wheel according to the material and processing part requirements of the grinding tool. And repair the grinding wheel working face in time.
5. If the drill grinder malfunctions or abnormally sounds during operation, immediately cut off the input power and check the cause.
6. Keep the rail surface clean when in use. After the work is finished, the sand, iron filings and dust on the machine should remove, and the anti-rust oil should apply to the unpainted surface to prevent corrosion.
7. The drill grinder should regularly maintain. If there is any fault, it should repair in time to ensure that the machine is in good condition.
8. Parts of the grinding machine, random accessories, and tool damage should replace with accessories of the same specifications and performance. and the equipment supplier's accessories should use as much as possible to ensure the performance and life of the machine.