Jméno společnosti:BEIJING DEMINA PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD Tel 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265 E-mailem:[email protected] Adresa: No.1034, Building A, Hongfu Science Park, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, 102209, Beijing, China
The description of BT-300 chamfering machine
This device is manually operated for blade chamfering grinding. It is made up of the grinder and assembly fixtures. This machine is composed of a spindle motor, feeding mechanism and insert positioning device. According to the negative chamfering angle of inserts, the insert is put on the positioning device. The feeding mechanism controller grinding amount. And the negative chamfering of the insert is manually processed on the end surface of the grinding wheel. It is grinding for the insert's straight edge and arc blade. The supporting angle positioning iron has 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°, and 35°.
Blade position adjustment
BT-300 chamfering machine can not only adjust the angle of the chamfering but also control the width of the chamfering. The vertical distance between the insert fixed plate and the grinding wheel determines the width of the chamfering edge. The closer the distance is, the greater the width of the chamfering edge is. BT-300 uses two handwheels in the feed mechanism to adjust the vertical distance between the blade fixed plate and the grinding wheel. The lower handwheel moves 0.01mm in the horizontal direction of one lattice and moves one cycle per rotation of 1.5mm.
The upper handwheel moves 0.0097mm in the horizontal direction of one grid. Moves 0.0026mm on the vertical direction moves 1.45mm on the horizontal direction of one circle. And moves 0.39mm in the vertical direction. When the insert is chamfering, two handwheels are used to adjust the insert fixed plate to keep the insert and the grinding wheel in the right position. With the abrasion of the grinding wheel, the position of the fixed plate of the blade must adjust at the same time, and the adjustment method is the same.
As a representative technology of ultra-precision machining technology, ultra-precision machining by mechanical grinding of circular edge diamond tools has become an important symbol to measure the manufacturing level of a country. To realize ultra-precision cutting, we need not only ultra-precision cutting machine tools, high-precision testing instruments, and ultra-stable processing environment, but also high-precision arc-edged diamond tools for cutting. The level of high precision arc edge diamond tools in America, Japan, and other countries can reach the blunt radius (sharpness) of the edge within 10nm, and the roundness of the tooltip within 50nm. The cutting edge radius of high precision cutting tools in China is close to the advanced level, but there is still a huge gap in the roundness of the tooltip. Therefore, it is urgent to solve the grinding problem of high-precision arc-edged diamond tools. Diamond crystal has strong anisotropy, the mechanical properties of different crystal planes and even the same crystal plane in different directions are obviously different. On the tip arc of the arc-edge tool, the crystal face of each segment of the arc is different, which makes the different grinding performance of each segment of the arc. If the simple circular grinding method is used, the grinding efficiency will be very low. However, there is no effective model to describe the grinding performance of materials on the tool point arc. In addition, there are many defects in the existing grinding equipment and grinding process, which makes it difficult to achieve high precision in the grinding of the tool point arc.Beijing Demina produces 150 series of PCD tool grinders in China. Their tool grinders are of high quality and have high rigidity. They have developed manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic tool grinding machines for PCD & CBN insert cutting tools. Our tool grinders have been exported to many countries, such as Korea, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Mexico, and America. Our machine tools are of high quality and high customer experience.
Honing is a well - known machining process of the hard tooth surface. Honed gears improve noise and wear characteristics.
Honed gears reduce noise and extend service life by changing the surface structure of the teeth. The honed gear surface is similar to the surface structure of fishbone spurs, which is conducive to the formation of a layer of lubricating oil film on the surface from the end of the tooth root surface to the pitch circle diameter, which is conducive to the generation of noise suppression. This surface structure is created by a special process that causes the honing tool to roll into contact with the workpiece in the appropriate direction. The combined velocity component ACTS on the tooth surface to produce an axial cutting velocity component so that the abrasive particles of the grinding tool keep in contact with the whole tooth surface.
The Advantages Of The Honing Process
The advantages of the honing process can be summarized as follows: it is an economical and feasible process. When examining the economic feasibility of a workpiece processing process, the entire process chain must be considered. This is especially important for hard gear finishing because pre-finishing is extremely important. Generally, the increase in machining costs is not proportional to the size of the workpiece hardness.
Therefore, a good green processing method is needed in most cases, which can effectively process the hard tooth surface and minimize the deformation effect of heat treatment. This will create an ideal hard tooth surface finishing conditions. In addition to the improvement of the preprocessing method, the hard tooth surface processing method not only needs a large amount of excision but also needs a large size change, so that the material can be excised reliably and cheaply. This has led to a way to turn ideas into reality: honing directly, when the workpiece is heat-treated.
In the past, the honing process required the use of synthetic resin combined with alumina or hard alloy grinding tools, or diamond grinding tools or composite molds.
When the direct honing process is used for preprocessing, not only a high cutting rate is obtained, but also the expected quality requirements are achieved economically and with high repetition accuracy. The need for faster and more economical processing often goes hand in hand with the need to improve processing repeatability and quality and to make machine tools as easy to operate as possible.
For process control, there are theoretically several possibilities for two-sided contact, single-line contact, and single-point contact, as well as work-piece driven synchronization with or without the work-piece. At the same time, it is possible to combine such strategies to produce an optimal effect. In the selection of abrasive materials, it is necessary to consider the use of materials that can achieve the longest abrasive life. Also, consider that free cutting abrasives lead to premature wear of dressing tools.
(1) Great grinding forceDiamond is known to be the highest hardness of minerals, with a variety of metal, non-metallic materials matching friction wear amount is only 1/50 ~ 1/800 hard alloy. The hardness (HV) of PCD is 80 ~ 120KN/mm2, which is second only to single-crystal diamond and much higher than carbide. When using the diamond wheel to grind PCD, the initial cutting strength is more than 10 times that of hard alloy (0.4mpa). The specific grinding energy is 1.2×104 ~ 1.4 ×105J/mm3. Therefore, the grinding force is much higher than that of grinding cemented carbide.(2) The grinding ratio is very smallDue to the high hardness and wear resistance of PCD (the relative wear resistance of cemented carbide is 16 ~ 199 times), the grinding ratio of PCD is only 0.005 ~ 0.033, about 1/1000 ~ 1/100000 of cemented carbide. The grinding efficiency is only 0.4 ~ 4.8mm3/min. Therefore, in order to ensure the cutting tool edge quality and removal amount, the grinding time is very long and the processing efficiency is very low. In addition, when the hardness, content, and particle size of PCD are different, the grinding time is also different.(3) Particle size has a great impactPCD material used for cutting tools can be divided into three types according to the particle size: coarse particle size (20 ~ 50μm), medium particle size (about 10μm) and fine particle size (-5μm), the grinding force, grinding ratio difference several times to dozens of times. The coarser PCD grinding ratio is the highest, the grinding is the most difficult, and the serrated edge is the most serious, the quality is the worst, but the wear resistance is the strongest. The fine-grained PCD grinding ratio is the lowest, the grinding is easy and the edge quality is the best after grinding.Based on the grinding characteristics of PCD, when we use PCD for tool grinding, in order to ensure the grinding efficiency, diamond grinding wheels require PCD grinding equipment to be much higher than general tool grinders. Demina PCD tool grinder can meet the grinding characteristics of PCD materials, making grinding easy.
Honesty and mutual trust
Honesty and mutual trust are the most core values of the company.Our company adheres to the strategy of "introducing talents for corporate development", that is, introducing partners with projects, funds, technology and skills in marketing . Honesty and mutual trust are the basis of such cooperation.
Unity and cooperation
Teamwork is the way that the company does things.With the limited resources, the company needs to develop in the market .Unity and cooperation is the way that must be adopted.Any sales performance is the result of teamwork.
Pioneering and enterprising
"Pioneering and enterprising" is the spirit of Demina .The company should not only generate income for shareholders, but also undertake the responsibility of providing development for employees and quality services for development of the society.Company leaders should constantly study the market, reform and innovation. Employees should constantly improve themselves to adapt to the development of the company.
Fairness and justice
"Fairness and justice" is the adhering principle of company to deal with internal and external issues .Only by adhering to this principle can the company have a good environment for cooperation and competition, so that the overall development of the company is better.
We believe that under the influence of the above core values, employees of Demina can provide better products and services for all customers.
Demina has produced PCD cutting tool grinding for more than 10 years. Their tool grinder has advantages as below.(1) The machine has good process system rigidity.Due to the high hardness of PCD materials, the grinding machine must have high deformation resistance, especially spindle system and tool clamping system.The grinding force of PCD cutting tool is usually 100 ~ 500N.Therefore, it is required that the shaft diameter of the machine tool is large, the axial rigidity and strength of the bearing are high.(2) The machine tool has a short-range swing mechanism with adjustable stroke and speed.PCD has a very low grinding ratio. The grinding mechanism of PCD is mainly the result of the mixing of mechanical action, such as micro-crushing, wear, peeling and cleavage, etc. formed by the continuous impact of diamond grinding wheel on PCD material, and the thermochemical action of oxidation and graphitization.Therefore, adopting short-range swing mechanism is beneficial to improve grinding efficiency and cutting edge quality.General swing distance 0 ~ 50mm, swing speed 20 ~ 60 times/min.(3) The tool holder of the machine tool has high precision rotary function and online testing device.Because the PCD material is hard, brittle and wear resistant, the tool tip is usually designed as an arc to help reduce the amplitude of the relative vibration between the tool and the workpiece.In order to realize the machining of the tool point arc, the tool holder of the machine tool should have high precision rotary function and the tool point arc radius size and quality online detection device.In this way, the positioning error brought by multiple loading can be avoided, and the processing efficiency can be multiplied.
The Difference Between Carbide And Tungsten Steel
1. Tungsten steel: the finished products contain about 18% tungsten alloy steel, tungsten steel belongs to the hard alloy, also known as tungsten titanium alloy. The hardness is 10K, second only to diamond. Because of this, tungsten steel commodity (see more tungsten steel watch), with the characteristics of not easy to be worn. It is often used on lathe tools, percussion drill bits, glass cutting head, and ceramic tile cutting knife.
2. Carbide: to cemented carbide powder metallurgy field and metal-ceramic metal carbide (WC, TaC TiC, NBC, etc.) or metal oxide (such as Al2O3, ZrO2, etc) as the primary ingredients, in just the right amount of metal powder (Co, Cr, Mo, Ni, Fe) made by powder metallurgy method, has the qualities of some metal ceramics. Cobalt (Co) is used to bond the alloy. During sintering, it encloses tungsten carbide (WC) powder and binds it tightly together. General content: 3%--30% tungsten carbide (WC) is the primary component of some metallic properties of this carbide or cermet, 70%-- 97% (component ratio) is widely used for wear resistance, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, harsh working conditions of parts or tool, tool head. Tungsten steel is attributed to the hard alloy, but the hard alloy is tungsten steel is different, nowadays the customer of Taiwan and southeast Asia country likes to use tungsten steel this word, if talk with them carefully thorough, can discover, the majority still is to point to hard alloy.
The difference between tungsten steel and cemented carbide lies in: also known as high-speed steel or tool steel, tungsten steel is made by melting tungsten and iron in steel with steelmaking technology, also known as high-speed steel or tool steel, its tungsten content is usually 15-25%. The hard alloy is made of tungsten carbide sintered with cobalt or other bonding metals by powder metallurgy technology, and its tungsten content is usually above 80%.
The brief said that all hardness beyond HRC65 things as long as the alloy can be called hard alloy, tungsten steel is just a hardness of hard alloy between HRC85 to 92, often used to do non-standard tools, measuring tools.
PCD (Polycrystalline Diiamond) is a kind of polymer sintered by artificial diamond powder under high temperature and high pressure, also known as Polycrystalline diamond.Same as single crystal diamond, with high hardness and wear resistance characteristics.The difficulty of PCD processing：PCD material because of its high hardness, the processing process is easy to produce high temperature, high hardness also makes the grinding processing efficiency is not good, so it is difficult to grind materials.★ Abrasive selection:To be able to process PCD materials, it is necessary to choose an abrasive with higher hardness than it, so we can only choose the super-abrasive grinding wheel with diamond or cBN abrasive.★ Binding agent selection:However, super abrasive grinding wheel is mostly resin bond, but if facing PCD material, ceramic bond will be more suitable.Because the ceramic bond can produce more pores when sintering, and the ceramic heat resistance is good, sharp cutting, so it is not easy to heat and expansion.When grinding with high hardness, the grinding efficiency and precision will be higher than that of ordinary resin diamond grinding wheel.Therefore, to process PCD materials, the most appropriate choice is the use of ceramic bond superabrasive grinding wheel.Demina PCD tool grinding wheels can meet the features of PCD processing. Welcome to inquiry our company. As a tool grinder manufacturer, we can provide high quality PCD tool grinding wheels.
Brief introduction of the tool manufacturing process
1.Design of tool: This needs to determine the type, geometric Angle and structural parameters of the tool. These are generally based on the purpose and the use of the environment for the tool. The corresponding drawing will be prepared after these elements are determined.
2. Selection of tool materials: the commonly used tool materials are carbide, polycrystalline cubic boron nitride (PCBN), polycrystalline diamond (PCD)and so on. The application range of Carbide tools to cut is wide which includes both high and low hardness. PCBN and PCD tools are usually used for cutting materials with higher hardness. Tool makers can choose according to their different needs.
3. Tool manufacturing: there are some tool manufacturing methods such as forging molding, cutting molding, and casting molding.
4.Tool detection: including appearance, surface roughness, shape size detection and so on. These parameters usually detected by tool testing instrument with B/W CCD camera with high resolution (a measurement of no contact for tools edge light and transmitted light and the light on the geometry of the tools ).
The above is a brief introduction of the tool manufacturing process.Every step of the way must be taken seriously in order to create a tool that satisfies the customer.
Applications:Cemented Carbide Tool industry, Natural diamond, artificial single crystal, PCD/PCBN ceramic materials, etc. Ideal product for high-temperature sintering, high-vacuum welding of metal materials, annealing, degassing, and quality inspection for scientific research institutes and industrial and mining enterprises.Main Features:The equipment occupies less space, is easy to operate, and has high efficiency. Good welding quality, high strength, and strong stability. This equipment only needs 10-13 minutes for the vacuum to reach 10-3 Pa, 15-20 minutes for the vacuum to 10-4 Pa, and the ultimate vacuum is 10-5 Pa. This equipment only needs 120-150 minutes to process the products (including vacuuming, heating, cooling, and finished products.Description:The hard alloy high-vacuum welding furnace adopts infrared radiation heating method, 30 – steps programmable temperature control, and uses an N-type thermocouple. The body is of Alumina (1500) microcrystalline fiber material, which has a good heat preservation effect that can improve the heating efficiency of the equipment, and also extend the service life of the heating element. The furnace tube adopts a high-purity quartz tube, which has less airflow under a high vacuum, good light transmittance, and can withstand rapid cooling and heating. It can reach up to 900℃ under a high vacuum, with a balanced temperature area, and low surface temperature. It has the advantage of fast temperature change, energy-saving, etc.The control part adopts PLC intelligent module combination control with the provision of automatic/semi-automatic/manual operation. The control system integrates AI518P temperature controller, ZDF-5227 compound vacuum gauge, and molecular pump controller. It adopts a 10-inch MCGS LCD touch screen operation.Demina can provide the Vacuum Brazing Furnace for the PCD PCBN tools manufacturer.